MEDICAL GRADE AIR PURIFIER
- maximum coverage: up to 700 sq. ft room
- removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- large and medium particle pre-filters
- over 30 sq. ft. of true medical grade hepa filter
- austin air activated military carbon cloth hega (high efficiency gas absorption) filter
- 5 year filter life (longest in the industry)
- 3 fan speeds
- unique continuous use fan system designed to run non-stop to provide continuous air cleaning and deliver most effective clean in the industry
- 360°air intake
- single source clean air vent 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- CSA & UL approved
- 5 year mechanical warranty and 5 year pro-rated filter warranty
The Lifesmart Medical Grade Air Purifier is a serious air cleaner for people who need seriously clean air. It is designed specifically to provide respiratory relief for allergy and asthma sufferers. The heart of this machine is its Austin Air filtration technology. Air is drawn in from 360° through over 30 sq. ft. of surface area and passed through four layers of medical grade filtration. The first two layers of pre-filter take care of the large and medium particles and the medical grade HEPA filter removes the tiniest particles of smoke, dust and pollen. The final layer is our unique, military inspired HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) gas and odor filter, which effectively eliminates over 3,000 gases and odors from the air. The Lifesmart Medical Grade Air Purifier is designed to run continuously at up to 200 cfm to circulate the air so the whole room stays clean. The Lifesmart Medical Grade Air Purifier is proudly made in the USA of high quality materials and craftsmanship, and is backed by an industry leading 5-year mechanical warranty and a pro-rated 5-year filter warranty. Enjoy clean air today with the Lifesmart Medical Grade Air Purifier.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS
"Lacinia neque platea ipsum amet est odio aenean id quisque."
"Aliquam congue lacinia turpis proin sit nulla mattis semper."
"Fermentum habitasse tempor sit et rhoncus, a morbi ultrices!"